The “Hardware Encryption Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global hardware encryption market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 29% from 2019 to 2024.
The future of the hardware encryption market looks promising with opportunities in the consumer electronics, IT & telecom, transportation, aerospace and defense, healthcare, and BFSI industries.
The major drivers for this market are growing concern over data security and privacy, growing requirement for regulatory compliances, expansion of digital content, and significant advantage over software encryption technology.
Some of the hardware encryption companies profiled in this report include Samsung Electronics, Seagate Technology, Micron Technology, Kingston Technology, Toshiba, Kanguru Solutions, Maxim Integrated Products, Netapp, Gemalto, and Thales (E-Security).
Some of the features of hardware encryption market report :Trends, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis include:
- Market size estimates: Hardware encryption market size estimation in terms of value ($M) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2013-2018) and forecast (2019-2024) by end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Market size by various segments such as by device type, algorithm and standard, architectures, end use industry, and region.
- Regional analysis: Hardware encryption market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for hardware encryption in the hardware encryption market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for hardware encryption in the hardware encryption market.
- Analysis of the competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter’s Five Forces model.
This report answers the following 11 key questions:
- Q.1 What are some of the most promising potential, high-growth opportunities for the global hardware encryption market?
- Q.2 which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3 which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4 what are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the hardware encryption market?
- Q.5 what are the business risks and threats to the hardware encryption market?
- Q.6 what are emerging trends in this hardware encryption market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7 what are some changing demands of customers in the hardware encryption market?
- Q.8 what are the new developments in the hardware encryption market? Which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9 who are the major players in this hardware encryption market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
- Q.10 what are some of the competitive products and processes in this hardware encryption area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via material or product substitution?
- Q.11 What M & A activities have taken place in the last 5 years in this, hardware encryption market?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
2.1: Introduction, Background, and Classification
2.2: Supply Chain
2.3: Industry Drivers and Challenges
3. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis from 2013 to 2024
3.1: Macroeconomic Trends and Forecast
3.2: Global Hardware Encryption Market: Trends and Forecast
3.3: Global Hardware Encryption Market by Device Type
3.3.1: External Hard Disk Drives
3.3.2: Internal Hard Disk Drives
3.3.3: Solid-State Drives
3.3.4: Inline Network Encryptors
3.3.5: USB Flash Drives
3.4: Global Hardware Encryption Market by Algorithm and Standard
3.4.1: Advanced Encryption Standard (AES)
3.4.2: Rivest- Shamir-Adleman (RSA) Algorithm
220.127.116.11: Data Encryption Standard (DES)
18.104.22.168: Secure Hash Algorithm (SHA)
22.214.171.124: Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC)
126.96.36.199: Digital Signature Algorithm (DSA)
3.5: Global Hardware Encryption Market by Architecture
3.5.1: Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA)
3.5.2: Application-Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC)
3.6: Global Hardware Encryption Market by End Use Industry
3.6.1: Consumer Electronics
3.6.2: IT & Telecom
3.6.4: Aerospace and Defense
4. Market Trends and Forecast Analysis by Region
5. Competitor Analysis
5.1: Product Portfolio Analysis
5.2: Market Share Analysis
5.3: Operational Integration
5.4: Geographical Reach
5.5: Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
6. Growth Opportunities and Strategic Analysis
6.1: Growth Opportunity Analysis
6.1.1: Growth Opportunities for Global Hardware Encryption Market by Device Type
6.1.2: Growth Opportunities for Global Hardware Encryption Market by Algorithm and Standard
6.1.3: Growth Opportunities for Global Hardware Encryption Market by Architectures
6.1.4: Growth Opportunities for Global Hardware Encryption Market by End Use Industry
6.1.5: Growth Opportunities for Global Hardware Encryption Market by Region
6.2: Emerging Trends in Global Hardware Encryption Market
6.3: Strategic Analysis
6.3.1: New Product Development
6.3.2: Capacity Expansion of Global Hardware Encryption Market
6.3.3: Mergers, Acquisitions and Joint Ventures in the Global Market
6.3.4: Certification and Licensing
7. Company Profiles of Leading Players
7.1: Thales (E-Security)
7.2: Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
7.3: Seagate Technology PLC
7.4: Micron Technology, Inc.
7.5: Kingston Technology Corp.
7.6: Toshiba Corp.
7.7: Kanguru Solutions
7.8: Gemalto NV.
7.9: Maxim Integrated Products, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ehgh1x